Monday, August 07, 2006

Oh good, another f*cking blog

Yes, I know, the last thing the world needs is another blog that nobody reads. I’m not a “citizen journalist”, or even a particularly good writer. I don’t have anything particularly exciting going on in my life to write about and I don’t work for some huge exciting company where I can leak any fascinating inside info.

But I sat down today and thought I really would like one place where I can keep all my thoughts, pics and interesting crap I find on the web. I had a look at a few different sites and couldn’t quite find what I was looking for. So hey I started a blog. So lets move on.

Who am I then? Well my name is Jamie Mills and I am originally from the UK, but now live and work in Andalucia, Spain. I moved here around September 2002 with a friend of mine.

I am an IT consultant, of sorts.

Anyway, I’m probably going to be writing about

  • Real Estate stuff - especially relating to Spain
  • Internet Marketing - what I do for work!
  • Stupid/funny crap I find on the web, and
  • whatever I feel like. Its my blog.

Its already getting a bit boring isn’t it? Told you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, would really like to know what you've been doing with yourself these past 3 years. Never did get over you, you know!?