Thursday, September 14, 2006

Webmasters in the sun


Not posted for a wee while, as I had my birthday followed by a few days off and decided not to look at a PC.

This weekend, I shall mostly be trying to glean some trade secrets from a bevvy of internet marketers who are attending Webmasters in the Sun. This is an informal conference organised by a friend of mine, Conor, who seems to know just about everybody worth knowing in the SEO business.

Before you start thinking of pale white geeks getting sand kicked in their faces/talking about Star Trek - the reality is more akin to a semi serious networking event, with some scarily successful young marketers. I end up feeling like the country cousin.

As always, anything I learn will no doubt be washed away by the flow of booze from the free bar. Never mind.

No comments: